Tagged by ipueakrainbow. Personality type: INFP (absolute idealists: they have values inside them which they really want to live by. This makes them good at encouraging other people’s growth, but can cause them to be too hard on themselves. They can be shy and reserved, but they’re incredibly passionate and intelligent individuals with an innate need to change the world.).
- Leonard Hofstadter (The Big Bang Theory)
- Chuck Bartowski (Chuck)
- The Eighth Doctor (Doctor Who)
- Sybil (Downton Abbey)
- Matthew (Downton Abbey)
- Lexie Grey (Grey’s Anatomy)
- Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
- The Mother (How I Met Your Mother)
- Frodo (The Lord of the Rings)
- Romeo (Romeo and Juliet)
- Bran Stark (Game of Thrones)
Will do my taggings later because I’m already late lmao
Anonymous said: Then Downton Abbey and then I'll stop ;)
this one is gonna be hard, since my OTPs are damaged and I don’t care enough for any other pairing but let’s go
- my “FOREVER” pairing : tom/sybil, precious babies. and mary/matthew. *poor little broken heart of mine goes to hide in bed an cry forever)
- my “sometimes” pairing (if i’m in the mood) : anna & john because I love them but they can be cheesy as hell sometimes.
- my “friends-with-benefits” pairing : molesley and baxter haha. and also thomas with someone but I don’t know who ??
- my “adele” pairing (“WE COULD HAVE HAD IT AAAAAALL”) : well, sadly, again : tom/sybil and mary/matthew.
- my “hate sex” pairing : mary and blake, besides I’m kind of into it now, and I ship them (despite the whole matthew-shaped hole in my heart). and violet/isobel haha
- my “working on it” pairing : hopefully hughes/carson and mary/blake. also rose + anyone, I want that girl to live something great. and thomas too tbh
- my favorite threesome / poly ship : violet, isobel and dr clarkson (yeah why not huh ?). and daisy/ivy/alfred
- my platonic “their friendship is too precious to mess it up with romance” ship : definitly mary & tom (even if that’s not the only reason obviously). and before that there was sybil/matthew
- my “i love it but don’t want it to happen” pairing : hughes and carson
- my “it started out crack but now it’s serious and i regret everything” pairing : mary & blake (and maybe mary/matthew and tom/sybil could fit as well)
- my endgame pairing : anna and john bates forever of course, now that everything else has been broken. and lord & lady grantham. also now I want blake and mary to be endgame
- my “across time and space they will always find each other” pairing : same answer, the two absolute ultimate answers would have been tom/sybil and mary/matthew, but now I’m going with anna/john. and carson/mary in a different kind of pairing.
- my “settling for second choice” pairing : anything happening to mary now is a second choice anyway. but the second choice after the first second choice would be mary and that gillingham guy who is okay I guess
- my “I don’t want to ship it but I do” pairing : well, mary & blake again